Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Substitute.....

Since My Nikon S10 Will Not Be Recover At This Moment I Will Bring Back My Old Digital Camera Back On Work For The Time Being. I Feel Sad Too Coz I Can Recover The Camera At This Moment Since The Cost To Expensive Huhu.....But I Will Promise Myself That I Will Bring Back My Nikon S10 Back To Normal...I Will !!!!

Well Let Me Introduce My Second Assistant For Point And Shoot Photography ^ ^


 






















The 5 Year Old Digital Camera Of Mine And This Is The Most Reliable Compact Digital Camera I Ever Have Now Been Awaken To Back On Duty.....So Welcome Back Old Friend Now U Will Along With Me All Time.....(Currently My Sony Alpha 200 Will Take Over The Time Lapse Shooting And I Hope It Will Be Okay ^ ^

Will Considered Any New Digital Camera Too When I Have Bunch Of Cash And Of It Is Fujifilm HS10 Hehe ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...