Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The Substitute.....

Since My Nikon S10 Will Not Be Recover At This Moment I Will Bring Back My Old Digital Camera Back On Work For The Time Being. I Feel Sad Too Coz I Can Recover The Camera At This Moment Since The Cost To Expensive Huhu.....But I Will Promise Myself That I Will Bring Back My Nikon S10 Back To Normal...I Will !!!!

Well Let Me Introduce My Second Assistant For Point And Shoot Photography ^ ^


 






















The 5 Year Old Digital Camera Of Mine And This Is The Most Reliable Compact Digital Camera I Ever Have Now Been Awaken To Back On Duty.....So Welcome Back Old Friend Now U Will Along With Me All Time.....(Currently My Sony Alpha 200 Will Take Over The Time Lapse Shooting And I Hope It Will Be Okay ^ ^

Will Considered Any New Digital Camera Too When I Have Bunch Of Cash And Of It Is Fujifilm HS10 Hehe ^ ^

No comments: