Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Evelyn Lim ^ ^

Well Last Tuesday Was An Awesome Day Hehe
I Meet New Friend Learn More Stuff And Etc Hihi
Again I Went For Photography Outing With Friend And
The Talent "Evelyn Lim" To Get Some Nice Portrait Of Her ^ ^

So This Is One The Shot I Manage To Capture ^ ^

Note : Photo Have Been Put An Effect Or Edited.


























The Red Sunshine....Hehe I Just Try To Make It More Dramatic ^ ^
















Happy Shooter Haha ^ ^Let Me Shoot Your 
Heart Sunshine Yeah!!!!!!

So That One Of My Shot Hehe Well We Are Really Enjoy And Fun Together With New Friendship,Idea And Knowledge.  
Till Then..Keep Cracking  For New Post ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...