Thursday, October 21, 2010

Animal Pick ^ ^

 This Week I'M Showing Some Of My Animal Photo Hehe It's Not That Impressive Well
It Have Some Story Behind ^ ^


















This Shoot Been Capture 7 Month Ago And I Will Always Remember This Moment.
I Was Two Foot Away From The Hornbill And The Bird Was Curious. When I Put Aside My Camera Aside The Hornbill Straight Attack Me Hahaha Luckily My Hand Just Scratch From The Attack And Still I Will Keep On Closer To The Bird When I Meet The Bird Again Next Time ^ ^



















This Was My Pet Name Atik Hehe I Really Like The Expression When Get Rest. Somehow It Tell Something That I Don't Know. Well I Wish That I Can Understand One Day .....

Well This Is One Of My Animal Capture And I Will Shoot More In The Future For Sure 
Till Then Keep Cracking ^ ^
Thank You ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...