Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pick N Pick N Pick

Now I Pick Again Yeah.......(In Tired Mode) Just Recovered From Sickness.Really Hate I When I Get Sick Coz I Will Feel Sour All The Time Huhu.......But Now I'm Okay
^ ^

Okay This Week I'm Gonna Show Some Recent Work

So This Is It ^ ^

Those Are My HDR(High Dynamic Range) Photo. All Photo Been Capture When I Was At KL...............Okay Still In KL Mode Hehehe As Usual I Just Use Basic Move To Create It.
So Here Is One The HDR I Manage To Do ^ ^
                                                                 
























A Shot When I Was At KLCC

















This Shot Been Taken When I Was At Putrajaya International Convention Centre.

So That's It......
I'm Still In Recovery Mode So I Need A Rest A Bit hehe

Till Then Keep Cracking For New Post ^ ^

5 comments:

Jeremiah said...

first one is nice :D did you use a polariser?

pSyce!pHotography said...

No.....The Funny Thing Is I Forgot To Bring My CPL That Time Hahahahaha.
I Just Remember Set The Single Photo Aperture At F8

Jeremiah said...

ahahah I see :D its nice anyways :p

Nina Manson said...

Awesome pictures! Duh.. i miss KL!

pSyce!pHotography said...

Bro Jeremiah : Heheh Thank You Bro
^ ^

Nina : Hahahaha I Miss A Bit Only Hahaha