Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Bring Something To Show ^ ^

Well I Dun Have Any Special Work To Show Now Coz I'm Still Sick Huhu.....And I Guest I Have An Ulcer Inside My Throat Huhu.......

Previously I Have Mention That My Nikon Coolpix S10 Was Broken And It's Not Gonna Be Fix At This Moment Coz The Repair Cost Is To Expensive Huhu But I Swear That Camera Will Be Fix In The Future Coz I Really Love It ^ ^

Well I Also Mention That I Will Buy A New Camera For Replace My Broken Camera. I Did But It Will Fill The Zero Position Now Coz It Dun The Criteria To Do So Hehe.....So.....The Purpose I Buy It Is For My Convenient In The Future. ^ ^

So Let Me Introduce My New Eyes Of Me ^ ^





















This Is Nikon Coolpix L21....Yes This Picture From Nikon Official Website And I Own The Same Colour Too Hehe......Pretty Weird A Guy Own Pink Camera......But I Dun Care !!!!!!!! Hahahahaha
Well It Is Very Small And  Lite. It Have A Basic Feature And Easy To Use But Unfortunately No Time Lapse Function Huhu...Hope It Will Have Firmware Update. So I Guest I Dun Have To Bring My DSLR All The Time Hehe I Can Keep This Inside My Pocket Too Yeah!!!!!!

Note: From Dpreview Review " This Camera Is Very Suitable For Those Who Noob About Camera And Those Who Want To Keep Their Camera In Purse " So If U One Of Them, Grab It.
U Wont Regret It ^ ^

Well This What I Can Show U Guys So Far And I Will Show More About My Activity Last Two Weeks Ago.

Till Then Keep On Cracking For New Post.

(Coming Soon : Used Canon Powershot A550 Will Be In The Family Anytime)

No comments: