Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Just Back From Nowhere ^ ^

Well I Just Back From KL For My Convocation To Bad I Dun Have A Broadband For My Laptop Hahahahaha. So Now I'm For More Fun Stuff Hehehehehe ^ ^
About My Convocation,It Was insane day Hahahaha I Can Even Capture A Photo With My Friend After The Occasion Since There Are More Than 5000 Graduate Along With Other College Huhuhu I Regret When I Didn't Shoot Early Morning Before The Convo Haaizzzzz..........But It's Okay Coz I Have Capture Several Photo At All Hahahahaha.

Well I Expect I Can Buy Some New Gear For My Sony But Sadly I Can Manage To Get One Since It Was Very10x Expensive!!!!!! Huhuhuhuhuhu. But I Still Manage To Get Some New Gadget At Cheap Price Hahahahaahaha!!!!!!

Okay That's All For Now
Till Then Keep Cracking My New Post ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...