Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall and stay indefinite.

The last shot i was taken before the pandemic is around 1st Mac 2020 and the rest of the day i just keep on cleaning my camera to make sure all function and not molded. The pain is there and always be its like all your effort just strip away in one day and all buried.

Fast forward to 2022 everything almost back to normal but what is not normal is the world i facing where everything change literally like one night and i have no idea how to face the new norm in every part of my day life and do for living. 

But I have to go on as the future is still coming and i know there something for me to explore and learn coz its al endless when it come to possibility.

Now i am totally back to basic from where i start posting here since 2009. I will enjoy it like it use to be where fun is the main objective in my passion photography.

I will post something here and now my interest toward 35mm Film is coming back i will try my effort to find as many film available in online shop and have fun with it and thanks to someone who spark my interest by her work now my passion is back where it stand and should.

That's all for now till then 

LET US INSPIRE EACH OTHER


No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...