Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jump Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!

I Was Thinking What Should I Call It And At Last I Have One ^ ^

From Now On It Will Be Call As Jump Attack !!!!!!!!! Hahahaha

Well I Did It Again Hehehe Well It Really Make Me Feel Great Too ^ ^
During My Last Outing At Tuesday I've Manage To Get My Jump With My Friend Help To Capture It ^ ^

So This Is It Hehehe

And This Time I Got Special Guest
(The Model We Shoot That Day -----> Evelyn Lim)


















Hehehe I Feel Exited When She Also Do The Jump Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

Instead That There's More Hihihihi

















 I Guess I Just Intimidate The Group Of Red Fish Or I'm So Crazy To Dive In The Pond Huhu






































I Let You Guys Judge This Jump Either I Fall Or What ?? hIhihihihihi


















pHeewww!!!! What A Relief Hihihihi Dun Get It Wrong I Dun Jump Down Hahahahahaha

Well Again It Was An Awesome Day Hehe And Once Again I Wanna Thank You My Brother Wan Hippo Sappuhtui For The Best Shot Yeah!!!!!!! And...........Evelyn Lim For The Cutest Jump Hahahahaha

No comments: