Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Friday, September 3, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya ^ ^

To All My Muslim Friend,want to wish u all Selamat Hari Raya And Have A Bless ^ ^
Well I Have A Little Thing To Share for my post rite now hehe....currently i haven't done
any photoshoot or else coz got emergency last few days ago so i have a lot of free time and
help running another business.

In other few week i will feel so happy when i get something for my camera.Even it's not impressive
but i feel great about it. I will bring back alive my old to fit with my Sony Alpha 200 with a little help from proper adapter. The lens is manual type but produce a very sharp result and it really help me for next time lapse project ^ ^

Here Is The Photo Of My Lens ^ ^















So that's it.will be crack up again during Hari Raya And After Raya ^ ^

No comments: