Friday, September 3, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya ^ ^

To All My Muslim Friend,want to wish u all Selamat Hari Raya And Have A Bless ^ ^
Well I Have A Little Thing To Share for my post rite now hehe....currently i haven't done
any photoshoot or else coz got emergency last few days ago so i have a lot of free time and
help running another business.

In other few week i will feel so happy when i get something for my camera.Even it's not impressive
but i feel great about it. I will bring back alive my old to fit with my Sony Alpha 200 with a little help from proper adapter. The lens is manual type but produce a very sharp result and it really help me for next time lapse project ^ ^

Here Is The Photo Of My Lens ^ ^















So that's it.will be crack up again during Hari Raya And After Raya ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...