Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Pic Of The Week ^ ^

From Now I Will Share My Favorite Photo Every Friday So This Is First Pick Of The Week From My Work.Instead Of That I Will Feature Some Other Work From Various Photographer Too ^ ^

(Autumn Friday)
 Such A Coincidence Environment That Day. The Place Been Burn During Dry Season So It Become Autumn Look Hehe. The Mood Is Really Calm In Addition The Shot Was Taken Around 7.00am.

2 comments:

Nina Manson said...

Love this!! I really like the brown color of the dead leaves, it gave a very deep meaning to a picture.

Love from Nina.

PsyceQueen said...

Thank You Nina ^ ^ The Surrounding With A Man Sitting Was Really Catch Me That Time^ ^