Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Im Coming Back with New Time Lapse Experience Soon

Okay Like The Title Say Yes I WILL!!!! LOL Finally After Few Years Of Absence From This Kind Of Work, I am Ready To Do It Again.

Since The Demise Of My Nikon Coolpix S10 Few Years Ago...I Start Losing My Grip But
Thank God I Still Have My Sony A200 To Live On.

Day By Day Time Lapse Getting Notice By everyone And Start To Do So And But No Creativity Just Typical Time Lapse. I Am So Upset And Somehow Those Force Me To Step Down For A Moment.

Now For Few Years Of Experiment Not Only Photography Itself, Videography And Music And Philosophy Make Me Lift Up The Dream Again

I Just Purchase And Action Camera With Time Lapse Feature Included And Its Time To Wake Up From Long Sleep And Have Fun Again.

Soon There Will Be A Surprise.

Well For Now I Just Share An Output From My Action Camera On Time Lapse Mode.

LET US INSPIRE EACH OTHER ~ pSyce pHotography

No comments: