Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Kaamatan Festival Season Final Chapter - Unduk Ngadau State 2016(EXTENDED)

Okay So This Extended Post Is More Sharing My Photo From Beginning Of Unduk Ngadau Contest Till The End Of The Day...Maaaaaayyybbeeee LOL

All N All Its Pure Sharing Of The Occasion....Its Really Hard To Take A Shot With A Lot Of Obstacle In Front Of Me But Thank God I Made It.....:) :) :) 


Check It Out.... :D :D :D :D 


Those First Seven Photo Are During
Question And Answer Session 

















And The Rest Will Random......Not That Random LOL :) :) :) 
















































































And This Is Some Of My Little Shot After The Contest End :) :) 












So Finally My Extended Post Will End Here 

1st Of All Congratulation To All Finalist For Make It To State Level

And...

Congratulation To Top 7 And The Winner

And...

Please Accept My Apology If I Missed Some Shot Of The Contestant 
I Am Sorry...

Now Im Officially Close My Post About Kaamatan Festival Season 2016 Here....

pSyce pHotography

Let Us Inspire Each Other 

No comments: