Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Back For Jumping Hehehe..........

Almost 2 Week I Away From My Blog Coz I'm Doing Something Else And I Really Miss To Press My Shutter And Jump Hahahahaha.My Big Bro Wan Hippo Bring Hir Friend For Photoshoot So That Mean I Will Be In Queue To Hehe. The Biggest Thing That Make Shock Is I Become Dumb Again After Just One Week Over Didn't Hold My Camera Seriously Hahahahahaha. I Did Use For My Camera For Fun But When It Come To Something Different Like "Photoshoot" I Become So Blurry.

So This Is One Of My Shot I've Capture Two Days Ago ^ ^

Talent : Amiey Manda 



























But Still.....I Never Be Dumb When It Come To Jumping Hahahahaha. 

So This Is The First Jump After Lot Of Rest Hahahaha 






































I Start To Realise That I Jump Higher Day By Day Hahahahahaha This Shot Been Capture At Taman Rimba Kota Kinabalu ^ ^


Well This Is A First Session Post And I Will Share More About My Two Weeks Activity Away From My Computer Soon

Till Then Keep On Cracking for New Post ^ ^

No comments: