Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, December 9, 2010

When Nikon L21 In Action...........

Previously I Reveal My New Little Gear Nikon Coolpix L21 With Pink Colour Hehehe
Well It Really Help Me When I Want To Shoot Something Without My DSLR
It Might Not So Impressive But Who Cares About Quality At All. If We Keep Looking For That Where Is The Of Point N Shoot ???
Hehehehe.........

Anyway I Put Some Effect To Every Photo I Capture To Make It More Dramatic ^ ^                            
                                                                                                    














The Fish Eye Dream......



















Never Imagine If I Live KL.............
                                                                                                       


















Dreamy Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)




















 Wings That Bring Me Home.......




















My Heart Feel So  Relief When My Leg Step On Motherland..........No Place Like Home

pHeewwww wHat jOurney I Yayy...Hahaha
sO aLL I cAn sAy L21 iS aWesome Camera.
tHe joY oF pOint N Shoot IS There !!!!!!

Anyway Christmas Is Coming So I Will Do A Walk Soon Around KK Looking For Christmas Mode 


Till Then Keep On Cracking For New Post ^ ^


No comments: