Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Monday, December 13, 2010

Light !! Light !! Light !!

I Just Get My Yong Nuo 460 Speedlite Last Week And Straightly I Went To Use It For Fun And See How's The Result With Average Synchronize Speed At 1/200 And It Was Great For My Sony Alpha 200 Hehehehehe........ Currently I Start To Fall In Love With Any Movement Whatever It Is And I'm Glad The "460" Flash Help Me To Get What I Want ^ ^

So This Is The Result I Get Earlier :D

Talent :
pSyce bOrneo (Myself)
Orlando Conrad 
Paul Athama

















Don't Harm Animal....Hahahaha
























I'm Flying Without Wings Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!



I Found Something To Bright My Future!!!!!!!!!!!



















I'm Looking For You Muahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(That's Me)

























A Nice Day With My Premium Hehe.....


Hehehe Really Love Those Moment It's Awesome.....Hehehehe


Well That's All For Now I Will Show More Soon 


Till Then Keep On Cracking ^ ^

No comments: