Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random From Keningau

Well I Have To Much Things To Do.....
Hehe Actually Not Haha 
Okay Those Been Capture When I Was At Keningau At My Grandpa Home And Somewhere At Kimanis Road.
All I Can Say Is How Great Thou Art ^ ^



I Can See This Everytime I Go Home ^ ^


A Red That Will Always Be Red ^ ^


Rise And Shine That's A Word Pop Up In Mind ^ ^


A Same High While I Was At 2 Peak Of Mount Kinabalu  ^ ^


Okay This Other Two Photo Are Just For Fun 
                     Or Else U Can Define ^ ^                                                               

A View From From Inside Perodua Alza ^ ^


One Of All Time Favorite ^ ^ "Ping Piah" Cookies Haha

Okay I'm Already Back From Some Halt Moment But Now My Kitlens Is Out Of Order Which Is Really Break My Legs Huhu
But I Will Go On For Some Simple Shoot With My Canon G11 

Till Then See Yaa ^ ^







3 comments:

Bubblea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lea said...

i used the wrong account wilson. sorry. bayway, love the shots ! keep em coming :)

pSyce!pHotography said...

It's okay Leona Thank You And have A Bless ^ ^