Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Friday, January 21, 2011

Far Away Again....

Well That's All I Can Say Currently I Let My DSLR Rest From Any Shoot
Coz I Was Busy Again With My Other Job.


But It Will Not Be Long Coz Will Be In Anytime Where I Can Put Myself In It Hehe ^ ^


Currently I Just Make An Experiment With My Canon G11 With CHDK Almost A Month.
From Point And Shoot Until A Time Lapse Function.I've Done Almost Everything With The CHDK Function And It Was Great And Insane For Small Flagship Digital Camera (Note : I Just Use Those Function For Specific Purpose Not All The Time Coz It Will Destroy The Camera if Use It Often)


So This Is A First Time Lapse Motion With My G11



Will Keep It Improve From Time To Time ^ ^




Well That's All For Now.


Till Then See Yaa.....^ ^

No comments: