Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, January 6, 2011

At Last I Used It ^ ^

Well After Several Month I Bought My ND8 Filter I Didn't Use It Often Coz Something Happen To My Other Digital Camera That Force Me To Keep It In Proper(Maybe) Place Hehehe

So The Final Day Of 2010(31 December) I Manage To Take Some Photo With The Filter At Last.



So Here It Is ^ ^

The Beauty Of ND8 Filter.....





















How I Wish I Can See Those In Real Life......


Well That's All For Now 


Till Then See You  ^ ^

3 comments:

Richard C. M said...

Brpa harga tu filter..? mau beli jg la..

pSyce!pHotography said...

Murah Ja Tu Hehe Dalam 50 Ke Seratus Ringgit ^ ^

Jeremiah said...

cool! :D