Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Almost Two Month LOL

So I Was Absence Almost Two Month From Posting.

Yeah Yes I Am. I Was Busy Doing Something Else And Working But Doesnt Mean I Didnt Do Something With My Camera.

Actually I Started Back To Do A Colorizing Black And White Photo And I Do Got Some Youth Activity. For Now I Would Show Any Of My Colorized Photo As It Not My Point Of Posting
This Update.

Recently I Join A Youth Camp, YOUTH JOM (Jubilee Of Mercy) 2016 a Follow-Up Activiy From Sabah Youth Day 4 Three Months Ago.

So For Me A Big Event Like This Is A Opportunity To Have A Good Time With My Friend Especially Photography. I Can Start Taking Photo Freely With Open Expression And Carefree Hahahaha


Each I Ask Are Set By Some Strange Name For Example Apathy Pose But It Doesn't Have To Be Apathy At All And The Result Just Make Me Smile :) 


Note : All Capture & Shoot Are Just For Fun 
And Pose Might Be Redundant 
Don't Take It Seriously  ;)
                         
                            Check It Out ;) ;)
























The Amazing Thing When We Taking Picture It Become Memory ;)


So This Is My Special Pick Which Unexpected Being So Good And Awesome



And Before I End This Pose.....
I Would To Introduce My New Alternative Logo

Simple And Blue ;) 


Thank You 

And

Let Us Inspire Each Other.

No comments: