Saturday, August 21, 2010

Bring Back My Previous Work

Well I Have Some Work Been Publish At Facebook And Youtube And Here Before But I Didn't Manage It properly coz quite lazy to update last time so bring time lapse video back here.
Time Lapse Is One Of photography technique that bring picture come alive. It also close to stop motion and animation technique coz it share the same idea but the different is time lapse need to set a particular time depend on the situation or object we want to shoot

So...This Is One Of My Work I've Recently At Kota Kinabalu ^ ^



I've Lot Of Plan To Do Another Time Lapse And Stop Motion But Currently Have To Stay Down Coz My Camera Need A Rest Since I Use Often.....But Will Be Back In Action Soon

pSyce!pHotography

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...