Monday, August 6, 2012

Short Adventure And Leisure

It's Quite A Relax And Fun Day For Us In ProtozX7 Group To Fill A Day Wit Activity 
So This Is A Shot Capture By Me And My Friend ^ ^

Man Of the Day:
Orlando Conrad
Daniel Dan 
Danny Junior
pSyce bOrneo

And 
The Most Man :
Max Fedilis Bestan 

 A Great View Of My Village From Vasai Peak 
(Try Find A Church Haha ^ ^)
 Everyone Is Waiting Their Bait Been Busted Hahahahaha
 Danny Junior :
 Please....I Only Have Few Minute Pleaseeee.........
 Okay..........I'm Yours.....
 Open Wide My Arm Like A Superman 
 While On Way To The Top 
 Somewhere Around The Top 
Can You Protect And Save Me Good Samaritan ???

Kind A Great Journey Though YEaahhh....

Anyway Stay Tuned For My Short Movie Soon Will Be Shot Around this Month ^ ^


No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...