Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Monday, August 6, 2012

Short Adventure And Leisure

It's Quite A Relax And Fun Day For Us In ProtozX7 Group To Fill A Day Wit Activity 
So This Is A Shot Capture By Me And My Friend ^ ^

Man Of the Day:
Orlando Conrad
Daniel Dan 
Danny Junior
pSyce bOrneo

And 
The Most Man :
Max Fedilis Bestan 

 A Great View Of My Village From Vasai Peak 
(Try Find A Church Haha ^ ^)
 Everyone Is Waiting Their Bait Been Busted Hahahahaha
 Danny Junior :
 Please....I Only Have Few Minute Pleaseeee.........
 Okay..........I'm Yours.....
 Open Wide My Arm Like A Superman 
 While On Way To The Top 
 Somewhere Around The Top 
Can You Protect And Save Me Good Samaritan ???

Kind A Great Journey Though YEaahhh....

Anyway Stay Tuned For My Short Movie Soon Will Be Shot Around this Month ^ ^


No comments: