Friday, July 1, 2011

Evelyn Lim 2011

Well...Met Her Last Year And Make A Official Debut Photoshoot For Her When She Back Permanently To Sabah And This Year Ask Her For Some Little Portfolio For My Vault And 4 Her Too ^ ^ 

So Now I Just Returned Back To Bring My World To You Guys And Share What I Want In My Portrait N Any Shoot Of Mine ^ ^

 My Favourite Pose That I Always Ask Model To Do ^ ^

Play With Black N White...Well it's Worth ^ ^

Once Again I Would Like To Annouce That I've Open An Facebook Fanpage For My Work ^ ^
So Feel Free Just Have A Little Click For Me Hee ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...