Sunday, May 15, 2011

pSyce ! loMo

Well I Start Play With Lomo Since 2006 When I Find Out How To Play With My "1998 Color Mix Camera" But I Didn't Play It Seriously So I Have A Lack Of Lomo Photo From 5 Years Back. But I Start Play With Lomo Again When I Saw A "Diana F" Advertisement Around Middle Year Of 2009 So I'm Dying Try To Get One For Me Hahahaha But When I Find Out It Only Use 43mm Film I Stop My Intention To Get It Coz It's Really Hard To Find The Film Huhu.....

Okay Let's Make It Short I Have A Few Shot Done Few Days Ago And Also Today So Check It Out ^ ^

Note : Film Been Develop And Scan At "Evergreen Photo Color Shop "
 

         2011 Down To 1995.......
The Tone Is Really Similar With My Mom Old Picture ^ ^
Sunshine In Lomo ^ ^
Bring Memories ??
Window Of Memories
Overblown With Fun Hehe ^ ^



Yes...This Is It Lomo Mode 
Now I Have One More Gadget To Add Haha
Yashica Lomo Soon ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...