Welcome To Photography Page
Hope U Guys Have A Good Time With All My Photography Work And Music Work Here ^ ^

Thank You 4 Visit My Blog
Psyce

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Beauty Of Auto Mode ^ ^

Okay I Got A Few Free Time Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!


So Those Shoot Are Taken With Auto Mode Only With My Canon G11 And It Was Great Yeah !!!!!!!. I Really Impress With My New Little Gear Coz It Really Handy And Amazing Gear.My Perspective Are Totally Fulfill With This ^ ^


Enjoy ^ ^



















Light Of Hope ^ ^

























Winona Rafael Is On Action ^ ^

























Shade's Of Purple...



















Simply Breathtaking Day.....

Well That's All For Now Now Will Continue To Arrange My Time Lapse Shoot.....Quite Hard Task For This Time Hopefully I Can Make It ^ ^


Till Then See Yaa ^ ^

No comments: