Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Beauty Of Auto Mode ^ ^

Okay I Got A Few Free Time Hahaha!!!!!!!!!!


So Those Shoot Are Taken With Auto Mode Only With My Canon G11 And It Was Great Yeah !!!!!!!. I Really Impress With My New Little Gear Coz It Really Handy And Amazing Gear.My Perspective Are Totally Fulfill With This ^ ^


Enjoy ^ ^



















Light Of Hope ^ ^

























Winona Rafael Is On Action ^ ^

























Shade's Of Purple...



















Simply Breathtaking Day.....

Well That's All For Now Now Will Continue To Arrange My Time Lapse Shoot.....Quite Hard Task For This Time Hopefully I Can Make It ^ ^


Till Then See Yaa ^ ^

No comments:

Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.

 Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...