From Now I Will Share My Favorite Photo Every Friday So This Is First Pick Of The Week From My Work.Instead Of That I Will Feature Some Other Work From Various Photographer Too ^ ^
(Autumn Friday)
Such A Coincidence Environment That Day. The Place Been Burn During Dry Season So It Become Autumn Look Hehe. The Mood Is Really Calm In Addition The Shot Was Taken Around 7.00am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.
Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...
-
I Have Nothing To Do Today So I Want To Do Something. So I Went Out To Church Want Play Piano But Got Wedding Mass....CANCEL......So I Just ...
-
Basically Bulb Mode Use For Capture A Streak of Light Or Firework But How About Capture A Person Without Moving??? That Might Be Quite Craz...
-
Yeah....Painting..............My Recent Work That Involve Myself To Paint My Face Hahahaha I've Thinking My This Idea For A While Bu...

2 comments:
Love this!! I really like the brown color of the dead leaves, it gave a very deep meaning to a picture.
Love from Nina.
Thank You Nina ^ ^ The Surrounding With A Man Sitting Was Really Catch Me That Time^ ^
Post a Comment