I've Just Sign Up With Model Mayhem Website^ ^
I Hope Can Find Something That Inspire More Than I Have ^ ^
This Is My Link Page :
http://www.modelmayhem.com/pSyce pHotography
Sunday, September 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.
Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...
-
I Have Nothing To Do Today So I Want To Do Something. So I Went Out To Church Want Play Piano But Got Wedding Mass....CANCEL......So I Just ...
-
Yeah....Painting..............My Recent Work That Involve Myself To Paint My Face Hahahaha I've Thinking My This Idea For A While Bu...
-
Basically Bulb Mode Use For Capture A Streak of Light Or Firework But How About Capture A Person Without Moving??? That Might Be Quite Craz...

No comments:
Post a Comment