Previously I Reveal My New Little Gear Nikon Coolpix L21 With Pink Colour Hehehe
Well It Really Help Me When I Want To Shoot Something Without My DSLR
It Might Not So Impressive But Who Cares About Quality At All. If We Keep Looking For That Where Is The Of Point N Shoot ???
Hehehehe.........
Anyway I Put Some Effect To Every Photo I Capture To Make It More Dramatic ^ ^
The Fish Eye Dream......
Never Imagine If I Live KL.............
Dreamy Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT)
Wings That Bring Me Home.......
My Heart Feel So Relief When My Leg Step On Motherland..........No Place Like Home
pHeewwww wHat jOurney I Yayy...Hahaha
sO aLL I cAn sAy L21 iS aWesome Camera.
tHe joY oF pOint N Shoot IS There !!!!!!
Anyway Christmas Is Coming So I Will Do A Walk Soon Around KK Looking For Christmas Mode
Till Then Keep On Cracking For New Post ^ ^




No comments:
Post a Comment