I Was Outside My House Two Days Ago And I Saw The Moon Surround By One Ring Hehe.
At last I Manage To Capture The Moment In Different Colour ^ ^
So Here It Is ^ ^
Almost Look Like A Lamp Hahaha
Really Love The Blue Effect ^ ^
Anyway Tonite Is A Full Orionids Meteor Shower So If U Free
Tonite Keep Look Up The Sky
Till Then Keep Cracking ^ ^
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes now i visit this blog again to make it alive like used to be.
Its an awkward to type this post since the last post was so promising until Covid19 ravaging around the world and cause everything stall an...
-
I Have Nothing To Do Today So I Want To Do Something. So I Went Out To Church Want Play Piano But Got Wedding Mass....CANCEL......So I Just ...
-
Basically Bulb Mode Use For Capture A Streak of Light Or Firework But How About Capture A Person Without Moving??? That Might Be Quite Craz...
-
Yeah....Painting..............My Recent Work That Involve Myself To Paint My Face Hahahaha I've Thinking My This Idea For A While Bu...

No comments:
Post a Comment